Hello Hani,

please file bug reports to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

However, the console provided with 1.2 is an alpha version, which means
it's not quite finished, which means there are things that are simply
not implemented yet, so if you can hold off your bug reports for a while
until it's supposed to work... :)

About Open Source, I'll check out how integrated the console is with
other things and how much effort would have to go into open-sourcing it,
however I can't promise anything.

Regards,
Karl Avedal