Hi,

We had a similar problem but not due to stress. But, it only happened that
each user would be in one part of our site, switch to another part, and
information from the first part started showing up in the second part. We
know why this occurred, mainly because we have 3 sections to our site..all
identical except each has a particular setting to indicate its not the same.
Because all 3 were identical (we used JSP scriplet code and that special
value to conditionally display information based on that value) they called
the same one JSP page, which in turn called the same one servlet. That
servlet would "get" the object associated with it from the HttpSession if it
existed, otherwise create it. The problem was, when they switched, we didn't
remove the object from the session and they would start getting data from a
previous search or something because the object still existed after they
switched.

Anyways..that does scare me too. I hope its a bug and can be fixed. Sessions
are supposed to be binded to one user each, so there should be no way for
session data in one session to get to another.