In our setup we develop on tree that contains an expanded ear archive with
expanded war files in it, then simply have orion running against these
working directorys. This works great, each developer has their own copy of
the tree, etc. etc. One annoying that is that it appears that orion is
adding "com.evermind.servlet.http.JSPServlet" and
"com.evermind.server.http.CGIServlet" entries to the web.xml file. We run
other servers such as tomcat, etc. against the same tree and they of course
break. Why is it touching these files at all? We have an orion-web.xml that
contains them, isn't that where they should stay?

--
Duane Fields
[EMAIL PROTECTED]