Hello Matt,

If you are really desperate for a fix for the experimental release's
console trouble, it's available at www.orionserver.com/orion1.2.3.jar,
however, I must warn you that that jar isn't even an official
experimental release, and yeah, you guessed it, experimental releases may
have serious bugs (like the console output one), and this isn't even an
experimental release and may have even more severe bugs, so use at your
own risk, we will not link this from our website before doing some
testing.

Regards,
Karl Avedal