Yep, I've seen this same problem using Netscape with an HTTP POST when
initiating the SSL session.  IE doesn't seem to suffer from the same
problem.  I'm unaware of any work-around.

We're patiently waiting for production SSL support, but currently you
can't get a production certificate for Orion.  The Orion team claims to be
working with Thawte (VeriSign) to ensure that a certificate will be
available in the future.

Mike