Has anyone experienced connecting Orion to InterBase 6.0.  I've been
successful hooking Orion up to several RDBMS via the JDBC-ODBC bridge.  With
InterBase, the InterClient package provides the connectivity and the JDBC
driver.  My data-sources.xml file looks something like the following:

<data-source name="Default data-source"
class="com.evermind.sql.ConnectionDataSource"
location="jdbc/DefaultDS"
pooled-location="jdbc/DefaultPooledDS"
xa-location="jdbc/xa/DefaultXADS"
ejb-location="jdbc/DefaultEJBDS"
url="jdbc:interbase://localhost/E:/Inprise/InterBase/data/mydb.gdb"
connection-driver="interbase.interclient.Driver" username="user"
password="password" />
</data-sources>

The interclient.jar file is in my classpath, but I get an error when I start
Orion that it cannot locate the DriverManager
"interbase.interclient.Driver".

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Greg