I finally made the SSL communication working:

I replaced the "$JAVAHOME/jre/lib/security/cacerts" of  client
system with "keystore" file used on server (I changed his name
to "cacerts"). Quick and dirty.

Issue now is client and orion server hang after first  context
creation:

Here's the code - this object should be instanciated on demand
by client system:

Standalone application constructor:

public PaymentProxy() {

                try {

                        //      Create access to the naming context.
                        Context context = new InitialContext();

                        //      setup debugging level
                        logging =
(String)context.lookup("java:comp/env/logging.level");

                        context.close();

                } catch(NamingException e) { log( e );
                }
}

After leaving, orion hang completely (no more communication,
no http, no console access).

I have no problem if I swith "jndi.properties" to http.

My system: jdk 1.2.2, red hat 6.2, orion 1.2.4

Bernard Sauterel

| Bernard Sauterel | sauterel.net               |
             email | [EMAIL PROTECTED]