-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Roman Kagan
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2000 8:22 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: EJB finder methods.

First of all implement the Entity Bean with Container Managed Persistence.
In that case you'll need to have finder method declared in Home interface
and
implemented in Primary Key class.  YOU WILL NOT HAVE finder METHOD IN EJB
CLASS for CMP.  It will be written by the container at the deployment time!

Check page 89 in "Enterprise Java Beans" 2nd edition by Richard
Monson-Haefel

Roman Kagan                     5155 Bantry Dr
Chief Architect         W. Bloomfield, MI 48322
SoftFinity Corp.                phone (248) 227-1220
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   fax (810) 958-5148