Hi everyone.
I am starting to move my legacyish apps over to the data-source.xml method
way of getting connections and have a few questions.
Before now, I had been using a ConnectionPool of my own design but
it appears that I should be leaving this up to the application server now.
I created a data source in data-sources.xml and it works great, but I have
a question about vendor specific sources. The example data source in
data-sources.xml shows the following:
--
  class="com.evermind.sql.DriverManagerDataSource"
  name="Hypersonic"
  location="jdbc/HypersonicCoreDS"
  xa-location="jdbc/xa/HypersonicXADS"
  ejb-location="jdbc/HypersonicDS"
  connection-driver="org.hsql.jdbcDriver"
  username="sa"
  password=""
  url="jdbc:HypersonicSQL:./database/defaultdb"
  inactivity-timeout="30"
--
But in browsing around the new Oracle drivers, I have noticed a class
called OracleConnectionPoolDataSource (and also OracleDataSource).