I'm having trouble with glibc and java (Sun for now). I have glibc 2.1.3,
JDK 1.2.2. When I try to start a Swing/AWT application I get a 'shared
library not found' error.
Anyone know something about that? non-GUI programs run fine.

Jeroen T. Wenting
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Murphy was wrong, things that can't go wrong will anyway