From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2000 1:31 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Security Roles

Could someone please explain to me how security roles work in orion.
How can I specify my Jsp pages in a particular web application to take
on a particular role ?
I believe you need to use the UserManager for this, but is there any
information available on the user Manager ??
I do have form authorization working, but the problem is that I have
modelled it on orions code, but do not have an understanding of how it
actually works..
If anyway can please enlighten me on security roles in orion it would
be very much appreciated.

Alex.