Hi,

I want to stablish a security domain or federation between two Orion
servers.
In this scenario one user can authenticate against server A and the
connect to server B and be recognized without
requiring another authentication step.

Can be done with clustering ?

I have successfully tried the clustering example in the howto files. But
this work with unprotected resources.
If you protect a resource in server A and another in server , then
authentication is required. No matter if you use clustering, you must
authenticate twice.

Even using two protected servlets and calling the second one with the
sessiojn id obtained in the first servlet´s call I achieve to access
servlet 2.

Can be stablished a inter-server security domain in Orion ?

Thank you in advance.

Pedro.