Silly me. I had to add a reference to counter for each of my entity beans
that was using it in the ejb-jar.xml.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Clark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2000 9:10 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: Counter.jar

I'm not familiar with this application, but based on your diagnosis, it
appears
that the JNDI naming context used by your application is different than that
used by the (successful) servlet.  I'd start by looking at the
initialization of
the JNDI context to verify that the naming properties are the same.

Mike

--
//