From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Terence Kwan
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2000 8:18 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: SSL and non SSL within the same instance of the web application

Hello, we can setup SSL on the application without problem. However, can we setup SSL enable part of the web application? For example, I just want to setup SSL enable on the member area of the web site but not the whole web application. Or do we need to setup 2 applications - one for SSL enable and one for non SSL enable.

Thanks

TK