-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Landon
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2000 6:50 PM
To: 'Orion-Interest'
Subject: Detail logging? Is it possible (System.error.println - where do
it go to in Orion)

After a week (and a week-end) trying to bring our smoke-tests up under
Orion,
I finally got the unit-test stuff executing. However, these fail. All I see
in any of the Orion logs, is, well nothing. Is there any means to have
the server give me some kind of indication of why it isn't working?
Perhaps if I knew what it's problem with the code was, I could change
it (although I pretty much deployed the same code on 7, and counting, other
J2EE servers at this point).

The J2EE RI has a -verbose option, that tell's you various things.
When using the RI a System.error.println with a EJB writes output to the
obvious place, standard error. I don't see this working?

I'm probably confused.