Make sure the files orion.jar, ejb.jar and naming.jar (in the orion dir) are
in your classpath.

-Joe Walnes

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Carl Troedsson
Sent: 13 September 2000 17:26
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Why!?.... NoClassDefFoundError

Hi,
I have installed Orion server. The example JSP-pages and servlets works
fine, but when I try the EJB examples (ProductClient etc) I recieve a
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError.
javax/ejb/CreateException I have also tried to compile these classes and
then recieved  package javax.ejb does not exist. This is strange since I
think that I have followed the instructions for running the examples. I have
also tried to add the all the needed jar files to my path and classpath
variables and still have the same problem.

I am running the Orion server on win2000 advanced server with SQLserver7

I would really appriciate if someone could help me out so that I can try the
examples.

/Carl