I believe this is a problem with Xalan, not orion.  I replaced the default
xsl servlet with the xsl servlet available fro www.orionsupport.com using
saxon, and it works like a beauty.

James Birchfield

Ironmax
a better way to buy, sell and rent construction equipment
5 Corporate Center
9960 Corporate Campus Drive,
Suite 2000
Louisville, KY 40223

|--------+------------------------------------>
|        |          Dylan Parker              |
|        |          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>     |
|        |          Sent by:                  |
|        |          owner-orion-interest@orion|
|        |          server.com                |
|        |                                    |
|        |                                    |
|        |          09/15/00 12:57 PM         |
|        |          Please respond to         |
|        |          Orion-Interest            |
|        |                                    |
|--------+------------------------------------>

>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:     Orion-Interest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                 |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:     XSL Parser Error
                                                 |

>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hello, all.

I am receiving an error when trying to use xsl:param within an
xsl:call-template
element in an XSL document.

Orion gives the following error :
Internal XSL-parser error: java.lang.RuntimeException (createDocument() not
supported in XMLParserLiaisonDefault!)

I am not even using the passed parameter yet.

I noticed a very similar message in the archive from back in July, but
didn't
see a response. Has this been recorded? Is orion aware of it? Is there a
workaround?

Thanks, Dylan Parker