I know that there a completely different technologies evaluated as well. I was
referring to the different performance numbers between Resin and Orionserver.

Lawrence Fry wrote:

> Christof,
>
> I read this article, and the comparison in this benchmark is between php,
> perl and java. The benchmark is not intended to compared j2ee application
> servers, and as noted in the article, only includes "toy" applications like
> hello world. The conclusion of the article is that java is as good or better
> than php and perl.
>
> However, lets make some comparisons. Orion is about 2% faster than Resin,
> which in my book is nearly the same. However, Resin is not a j2ee server,
> and uses non-j2ee ejb protocols. Most of us use Orion for the ejb support.
>
> Regards,
>
> Lawrence

begin:vcard
n:Baumgärtner;Christof
tel;cell:+49 171 8169911
tel;fax:+49 89 6797 1111
tel;work:+49 89 6797 2220
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.websentric.com
org:WebSentric AG
adr:;;Raiffeisenallee 5;Oberhaching;;82041;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
note:Vice President CTO
fn:Christof Baumgärtner