Hi all,

I'm new to EJB and Orion Application Server. Currently, I'm using NES as
my webserver and JRun as the servlet container. I'm writng my
application/business logic using helper classes and then let the servlet
communicate with this classes. And, now I see the benefits of EJB. My
question is can I setup Orion in another machine (call this machine 2)
other than my existing machine (call this machine 1 that contains the
NES and JRun) and let servlet in machine 1 using the EJBs in machine 2?
Do I need to install Orion in both machines? I would very appreciated
for the help and some pointer. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
rgml