I just installed sybase and after updating the data-sources.xml I
redeployed what I'm currently developing. While deployng, orion started
autocreating tables, which is ok with me, except for th fact that it is
autocreating in the wrong database. Here's the relevant part of my
database xml

        <data-source
                class="com.evermind.sql.DriverManagerDataSource"
                name="CEP"
                location="jdbc/cepDS"
                xa-location="jdbc/xa/cepXADS"
                ejb-location="jdbc/cepDS"
                connection-driver="com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.SybDriver"
                username="sa"
                password=""
                url="jdbc:sybase:Tds:brvip.com.br:7100/CEP"
                inactivity-timeout="30"
                schema="./database-schemas/sybase.xml"
        />
        <data-source
                class="com.evermind.sql.DriverManagerDataSource"
                name="BOLETO"
                location="jdbc/boletoDS"
                xa-location="jdbc/xa/boletoXADS"
                ejb-location="jdbc/boletoDS"
                connection-driver="com.sybase.jdbc2.jdbc.SybDriver"
                username="sa"
                password=""
                url="jdbc:sybase:Tds:brvip.com.br:7100/BOLETO"
                inactivity-timeout="30"
                schema="./database-schemas/sybase.xml"
        />
and a part of my orion-ejb-jar.xml:

                <entity-deployment name="User" location="User"
wrapper="UserHome_EntityHomeWrapper9" table="Users"
data-source="jdbc/boletoDS">
                        <primkey-mapping>
                                <cmp-field-mapping>
                                        <fields>
                                                <cmp-field-mapping name="cgc_cpf"
persistence-name="cgc_cpf" />
                                        </fields>
                                </cmp-field-mapping>
                        </primkey-mapping>
                        <cmp-field-mapping name="_ie_rg" persistence-name="_ie_rg" />
                        <cmp-field-mapping name="_nome" persistence-name="_nome" />
                        <cmp-field-mapping name="_fantasia"
persistence-name="_fantasia" />

The tables to be autocreated are in the boletoDS. However the tables are
created as if I u used:
url="jdbc:sybase:Tds:brvip.com.br:7100" for an url instead of
url="jdbc:sybase:Tds:brvip.com.br:7100/BOLETO"

Does anyone have any experience with Orion & sybase ? What might it be
that I'm missing here?

Sven

Sven E. van 't Veer
http://www.cachoeiro.net
Java Developer                                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]