Try

http://www.orionsupport.com/jndi-ejb.html

Martin Andersson wrote:

Please give me som pointers. I'm stuck in my work due to this problem... I would like to know how to use a standalone client to access EJB in Orion. I have no problem using these beans from a JSP-page within Orion but trying to access them from outside Orion doesn't work.It has something to do with the JNDI-context. It would save me a lot of time if somewhone could tell med how to configure Orion the right way. Thanks in advance.... /M Andersson

--
Dave Smith

Software Development Manager
e-Net Software Limited
Bath
United Kingdom

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

begin:vcard
n:Smith;Dave
tel;cell:+44 797 0008867
tel;work:+44 1225 445610
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.enetgroup.co.uk
org:e-Net Software Ltd
adr:;;26-45 Cheltenham Street;Bath;;BA2 3EX;United Kingdom
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Software Development Manager
fn:Dave Smith