Title: RE: session and authenthication management (fwd)

Hi Truong.
In the web.xml you specify what page to use as a login form and a aditional login error form.
Then you just make sure that you protect the rest of your pages.
As there is no action in the FORM tag on the login page, whatever URL the user tried to reach (that was protected), is the target of the form.

The submit button is in the form of a IMAGE, so its there allright.
Hope this helps,
Magnus Rydin