Dear people at Orionserver.com,

how about updating the 'stable' 1.2.9 version of Orion on the website with
an even more stable version that doesn't have this bug:

*** shadow/44   Mon Sep 11 11:34:13 2000
--- shadow/44.tmp.570   Mon Sep 11 12:31:52 2000
***************
*** 2,9 ****
  | line-feed/carriage return break in JSP html

-+
  |        Bug #: 44                          Product: Orion Application
Serve |
! |       Status: NEW                         Version: 1.2.9

! |   Resolution:                            Platform: PC

  |     Severity: major                    OS/Version: Windows NT

-+
--- 2,9 ----
  | line-feed/carriage return break in JSP html

-+
  |        Bug #: 44                          Product: Orion Application
Serve |
! |       Status: RESOLVED                    Version: 1.2.9

! |   Resolution: DUPLICATE                  Platform: PC

  |     Severity: major                    OS/Version: Windows NT

-+
***************
*** 40,42 ****
--- 40,48 ----
  }

  ...which is, of course, not good, and generates a JavaScript error for not
terminating a string-constant.
+
+ ------- Additional Comments From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  2000-09-11 12:31
-------
+ Please check the bug database for an existing report before submitting a
new
+ bug. Thank you.
+
+ *** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 36 ***
\ No newline at end of file

I also find it kind of strange that your experimental server version is the
same as your stable.

I found that version 1.3.7 doesn't work for me as well, what do I do now, go
back to my back-upped version 1.0.3b???

Kind regards,
Jonathan van Alteren