Title: RE: FORM based login ACTION

Claus,
this is an Orion feature initially added to let programmers decide the first page to be displayed after a user has been authenticated.

The correct conduct would still be to call the "j_security_check" as posted elsewhere in this list.
Im a sinner myself (ATM), and I really like to be able to decide what page to load when the user is authenticated, as this means that I dont have to do so many checks throughout the application as I will have to when the user can go to any page directly (without passing go)..

WR