Hi everyone,

I have this problem when I try to get the home interface of the EJB,
using a servlet to access EJBs from another application on the same
server.  When I call the  PortableRemoteObject.narrow(..) method, it
throws the exception:

java.lang.ClassCastException: StampHome_EntityHomeWrapper1

Below is what I have in my code...

        Hashtable env = new Hashtable();

env.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,"com.evermind.server.rmi.RMIInitialContextFactory");

env.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL,"ormi://p500.cheapdull.mine.nu/stamp");
        env.put(Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL,"admin");
        env.put(Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS,"123");

        context = new InitialContext(env);

        Object boundObject = context.lookup("Stamp");
        stamph = (stamp.ejb.StampHome)
PortableRemoteObject.narrow(boundObject, stamp.ejb.StampHome.class);

I tried to print the class name of 'boundObject' out, and it is
stamp.ejb.StampHome (the correct home interface).

I have search through the past posts in this mailing list, and read
that some people said it is a bug in orion...is it true?  or did I do
something silly there?

Any suggestion much appreciated.

Regards, James.