Title: RE: Classpath : Orion On Linux

You shouldn't be using Class.forName(). You should be defining a DataSource in Orion's configuration and getting that DataSource via its JNDI name and asking that DataSource for a Connection. That's the correct J2EE method of getting a database connection.

> FROM  WHERE  ORION TAKES  THE  CLASSPATH  ?

Orion's classpath only includes it's own jar files. You can't modify that. It finds your EJBs and servlets and stuff using a different mechanism to the normal Java classpath (as do most EJB servers).

Ciao,
Gordon