I have a web page which calls a servlet, and passes
parameters.  The servlet is called (I see it running),
but it doesn't recieve any parameters.  Infact the
query string is null.
Any suggestions?

Heres a link in the html page:
<A
href="datamaintenance?TABLENAME=ASSEMBLY_TEMPLATES">

Heres some of the code from the servlet:
  public void doGet(HttpServletRequest req,
HttpServletResponse res)
       throws IOException, ServletException
  {
                System.out.println("entering doGet...9/25/00 5:50");
                System.out.println("request attributes: " +
req.getQueryString());
                System.out.println("request attributes: " +
req.getServerName());
System.out.println("req.getParameter(thisParam)" +
req.getParameter("TABLENAME"));

All the debug lines print.  The getQueryString returns
null; getServerName returns localhost (which is
correct), and the getParameter returns null (not that
the name matches the value in url that called the
servlet).
Help!!

Lauren