Hi;

The onMessage method is not being invoked in the message bean.  My
message bean is coded like the ATM example for EJB 2.0, so I think the
problem is with my descriptor files. I put the following in the
ejb-jar.xml file. Do I need to put a special entry in some other file
for the message bean, like jndi.properties file?

        <message-driven>

<display-name>com.hitachi.hitel.em.server.request.RequestBean</display-name>

<ejb-name>com.hitachi.hitel.em.server.request.RequestBean</ejb-name>

<ejb-class>com.hitachi.hitel.em.server.request.RequestBean</ejb-class>
                        <message-driven-destination>

<jms-destination-type>javax.jms.Queue</jms-destination-type>
                        </message-driven-destination>
                                                <ejb-ref>

<ejb-ref-name>com.hitachi.hitel.em.server.request.TestReceiver</ejb-ref-name>
                                <ejb-ref-type>Session</ejb-ref-type>

<home>com.hitachi.hitel.em.server.request.TestReceiverHome</home>

<remote>com.hitachi.hitel.em.server.request.TestReceiver</remote>
                        </ejb-ref>
                        <resource-ref>
                                <res-ref-name>jms/QueueConnectionFactory</res-ref-name>
                                <res-type>javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory</res-type>
                                <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
                        </resource-ref>
                        <resource-env-ref>

<resource-env-ref-name>jms/requestQueue</resource-env-ref-name>

<resource-env-ref-type>javax.jms.Queue</resource-env-ref-type>
                        </resource-env-ref>
                </message-driven>