L.S.

I'm learning how to use the Orion server to run EJBs in and tried deploying
my first self-written EJB today. When starting the server, I get the
following error message:

E:\orion>java -jar orion.jar
Auto-deploying dev (No previous deployment found)... Error compiling
file:/E:/orion/titan/dev/: Variable contained illegal space

Which is certainly interesting, but not very useful. Can someone suggest a
way to find out WHICH variable it is talking about? Or at least in
which/what sort of FILE this variable is declared/it's value is being
derived from?

Thanks,

Ben Z. Tels
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.stack.nl/~optimusb/
UIN:2474460

"The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle
forever."
                                        --Tsiolkovsky