Hi,

I saw bunch of emails about Oracle 8i, so thought of
pitching this question here too.

I have been trying to download Oracle 8i standard
edition from oracle website, I am a registered OTN
member. I can't get 8i for Linux to download.
Ofcourse, my comp. is behind the firewall (my school
is as an ISP). as click on tar.gz file (285MB),
browser goes in sleep mode leaving a message
"Receiving FTP file", but netscape icon on the browser
remain alive though.

Does anyone has idea bout http link for the download
or any other website would let me do that?

peace and soda,
Nirav