From: thomas [  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2000 1:03 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: apache as web server + orion as app server

dear all,

my company plans to use apache as our web server (port:80)
and orion as the app server (port:8080) (for jsp, servlet, mainly ejb), the
main problem we facing now is configuation.

i.e. how to config apache so that all jsp, servlet, ejb request will forward
to orion???

many many thanks !!!!!

thomas ([EMAIL PROTECTED])