I've searched through the mailing list extensively and couldn't
find an answer to this - Didn't find an answer on the Orion web site
either.

I'm trying to get <SERVLET></SERVLET> tags to work.
.shtml files are parsed by the SSI engine.. it isn't attempting
to process the tag.  I've changed the engine from SSI to JSP for .shtml
files to see if that helps (read that it works on the mailing list)
but couldn't get that to work either.

Basically, I'm trying to duplicate what Apache JSSI does.

I attempted at first to get Apache JSSI working with Orion however
there's some incompatibility due to JSSI using JSDK2.0 (Although I feel
this is just _wrong_)

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Brian