Having converted my Queue to a Topic and getting the message-driven bean
working, I've moved on to another area of the design ... I've got an entity
bean which has a dependent object in a one to many relationship, and the
dependent object (d1) has another dependent object (d2), also in a one to
many relationship. Everything deploys fine, but the generated tables end up
with a blob representing the collection of d2 objects in the table
representing the d1 objects.

Why is it generating a blob? How can I prevent this? It would be sort of
hard to query that table with a reporting tool if it stays a blob :)

john d