At 18:03 04.10.00 , you wrote:
>Thanks, but i see the enable HTTP Tunneling documentation and it talk about
>ormi and http:ormi protocols and I'm using rmi protocol for an application
>server independent application. What about this?, It's the same?

RMI is not a protocol, it's an API. what you probably mean is sun's wire
protocol JRMP. ormi is evermind's own wire protocol their RMI
implementation runs on top of. your client needs to be able to load the
classes it needs to understand ormi (in the case of orion I think you'll
have to put orion.jar in the client's classpath, not sure if there's a
special client.jar) but your client code is completely server-independent.

robert

(-) Robert Krüger
(-) SIGNAL 7 Gesellschaft für Informationstechnologie mbH
(-) Brüder-Knauß-Str. 79 - 64285 Darmstadt,
(-) Tel: 06151 665401, Fax: 06151 665373
(-) [EMAIL PROTECTED], www.signal7.de