At 12:53 05.10.00 , you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I'm constantly getting "Out of memory error" from Orion. Please shed some
>light if there are some typical mistakes which may cause it, or maybe debug
>tips?
>
>Great thanks in advance.
>
>stas@

how much memory do you give your VM? I presume, you've already fiddled
around with that. another problem we had last week was that using orion
with jdk1.3 (native threads) under load created more threads (=linux
processes) than the maximum allowed for the unix user orion ran as. check
via ulimit -a. in our case I was surprised that orion created that many
threads because it was a single threaded client making many http requests
sequentially. I should probably file it as a bug report.

robert

(-) Robert Krüger
(-) SIGNAL 7 Gesellschaft für Informationstechnologie mbH
(-) Brüder-Knauß-Str. 79 - 64285 Darmstadt,
(-) Tel: 06151 665401, Fax: 06151 665373
(-) [EMAIL PROTECTED], www.signal7.de