Title:

Hi,

I am deploying ejbs, and jsps using a source-directory method with development set to "true"( instead of packages classes into ears or wars). When i try to get a handle from JNDI for EJB home class within my jsp i am getting following error:

java.lang.ClassCastException
 at com.sun.corba.se.internal.javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(PortableRemoteObject.java:296)
 at javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(PortableRemoteObject.java:137)

This is because Orion is returning some wrapper class instead of the home .(CategoryManagerHome_StatelessSessionHomeWrapper3).

The same code works fine if i call from a standalone java test client, in which case Orion returns some _proxy3 class which gets casted to the proper class.

Would appreciate any help and insights on this problem.

Thanks Much,

Krishnan