First of all, an 800Mhz cpu isn't terribly faster than a single 550. I have
gone from 400 to 800 and don't see too much difference, about 12% or so.
Second of all, dual cpus don't get utilized to their full potential unless
an application is programed to use them properly. 3D rendering software, for
example usually makes good use of two cpus for extra horsepower. In the case
of Orion, unless the jvm uses both cpus properly, you wont see much of a
difference. In what respect are you not seeing performance? Are you doing a
1000 virtual user load test and not seeing much of a difference?