Hi Krishnan,

Is that REALLY your code?  If so, the problem is probably that you declare the
variable on the left to be a CategoryHome, but the right hand side is a
CategoryManagerHome.

The fact that Orion returns a CategoryManagerHome_StatelessSessionHomeWrapper3
rather than a CategoryManagerHome is expected; after all, the home is an
interface, not a class, and so cannot be instantiated.

Nick