Is anyone using the ejbtags.jar kindly provided by the Orion team?

I must imagine not, because createBean doesn't work without modifying
the source :-)

The problem is that the UseTEI variable is set to AT_BEGIN rather than
AT_END, where it needs to be for the createBean tag in the useBean body
to work.

Are there any references to the tag libraries on the Orion site?  I
searched and searched but I couldn't find a link.  I had to dig up a
link to the correct page from one of the reviews on theserverside.com,
which I only just barely remembered seeing.

For anyone else who was as confused as I was, the link is
http://www.orionserver.com/tags/ejbtags/
<http://www.orionserver.com/tags/ejbtags/>

Since I'm on the subject of taglibs, has anyone else noticed that the
taglib api feels like it was designed in a big hurry?  It's really
akward compared to the rest of the J2EE spec.  What's up with these TEI
classes?  Shouldn't that information be in the deployment descriptor?
And why do we need *yet another* file extension for xml files, or does
someone just have a grudge against automatic syntax coloring?!?
Grrrr... aside from all that, thanks Magnus for the taglibs tutorial,
it's *much* more useful than the chapter in the Wrox JSP book.

Jeff Schnitzer