I think that this is because EJB 2.0 is in draft stage, then the url for the
dtd is not valid and Spy cannot found the dtd but orion uses it internaly.
In ORION.JAR there are dtd files, you can extract this files and change the
url of the XML file to point to this files and use Spay to check your
dployment descriptor then you must restore the original url. There are
diferences between SUN tags and Orion tags.