Thanks for the reply,

We figured out the problem.  What was wrong was this:

1) It initially created the all tables(only a few were in the XML file) a week or so ago under a test
username/password we were using
2) We then created our own username/password and granted it certain
privileges(we aren't DBA's so this was probably the trouble)
3) It somehow saw that the tables were already created under the
original username/password we used, hence it only created the new tables we added
to our XML file over the past couple of days.

Thanks again,

Chris

Rafael Alvarez wrote:

Hi!
Is there any error message during deploy? Orion stops the
auto-creation process if there is any SQLException.

I also found that Orion don't create tables for beans that where
already deployed, even if you drop them.

--
Best regards,
 Rafael                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]