Well
For development of our customers sites, (all are B2B) we use Orion. I will
expect that more then a few of our customers will take our end
recommendation and use Orion as their distribution application server.
I expect that many more sites are using Orion then those you see there.. I
do know its the development target for our group.

Greg Boswell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]