This sounds fascinating - I'd love to know more about *ix permissions,
securing Orion properly etc.

You sound like you've got it all down pat, if you wouldn't mind, I'd love to
learn more about your setup - as I'm sure other Orion users would. How about
writing a quick how to doc about securing Orion on *ix?

The OrionSupport team will love you for it ;)

Mike