Thanks.

Good news...I used ANT 1.1 and made a simple build script that compiles my
com.company.ejb folder into a .jar file including the META-INF dir. I was
finally able to get EJB deployed!!! So i am stoked about that. I do have a
lot to learn still, and the spec from what I heard was mostly for vendors to
understand..didn't help developers too much. But I will read it again. I am
also still reading on an EJB book from ORiely press that covers EJB 1.1. It
talks more about CTM's than EJB J2EE servers to my surprise, but I suppose
they are the same thing.

I really want to use stateless EJB session objects that work with entity
objects. I don't want my web/client side to access entity objects
directly...I don't know if thats the right way or not. What do you think?
One of our developers here thinks we should just use Entity objects
directly, but I don't see how that will help locate our logic on the ejb
server. Do ejb session objects work directly with entity objects?

Ahh..so much to learn..so little time. I think I'll be just in time for EJB
2.0! :)