Hi,
I am new to Orion. i am trying to deploy sample EJBs. It gives a NoClassDef
Exception. These classes are not present in any of the directories. Is there
a setting I am missing? or should be be placing the jar files in a particulr
directory? The error is:

Auto-deploying product (No previous deployment found)...
java.lang.NoClassDefFou
ndError: ProductEJB_PersistenceManager1/java
Exception in thread "main" Error compiling file:/C:/Orion/demo/ejb/product/:
Err
or in source
Auto-deploying cart (No previous deployment found)...
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundE
rror: Cart_StatefulSessionBeanWrapper3/java
Exception in thread "main" Error compiling file:/C:/Orion/demo/ejb/cart/:
Error
in source
Auto-deploying usermanager (No previous deployment found)...
java.lang.NoClassDe
fFoundError: EJBUserBean_PersistenceManager6/java
Exception in thread "main" Error compiling
file:/C:/Orion/demo/ejb/usermanager/:
 Error in source
Auto-deploying product... Error instantiating application 'ejbsamples' at
file:/
C:/Orion/demo/ejb/: Error auto-deploying application-client at product: No
locat
ion specified and no suitable instance of the type 'Product' found for the
ejb-r
ef MyProduct

Thanks,
-Namrata