Santosh, if your using the exact same source and descriptor files from the
primer, the error is most likely the location of everything in the archive.
I would suggest that you use some zip tool to examint the archive built by
the ant file and aloso your own to see how they differ.

Once you figure out how ti use the service console to make your archive
look like the one built by ant, you'll be in business.

Good luck.

Jim

--On Tuesday, October 24, 2000 9:57 AM +0530 Santosh Kumar