Jim,

Thanks for the idea, (and the others you have posted). We have had an
overwhelming response to our documentation cry, and are hard at work making
things happen - thank you to everyone who has suggested subjects or written
articles.

Anyway, it may be helpful to know that at
<http://www.orionserver.com/orion/> is an unpacked version of the latest
Orion distribution. You can view changes.txt at the URL:

http://www.orionserver.com/orion/changes.txt

This site is useful in situations where you have messed up the
configuration for something and you want to look at the original version in
the distribution.

-Joe Walnes