-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: Duffey, Kevin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet am: Montag, 23. Oktober 2000 21:41
An: Orion-Interest
Betreff: Interbase datasource??

Does anyone happen to have an Interbase 6 datasource that I can get ahold
of? The old manuals I have for IB4 don't have anything about the types and
what they map to in Java. I want to start playing around with entity beans,
but until I get a mapping I don't think I can do this.

Thanks.