Hi all,

I've successfully deployed an web application to orion server.  I have the
following file structure:

e:\myapp\META-INF\application.xml
e:\myapp\myapp-web\WEB-INF\web.xml
e:\myapp\myapp-web\WEB-INF\classes\pack\Test.class

However, the orion server forces me to put my Test.class (pack\Test.class)
under \orion\default-web-app/WEB-INF/classes.  Otherwise the server throws
me "500 Internal Server Error" error message.

I follow the way of depolying in orion-primer, but my application doesn't
have EJB module.  Can someone please help me to solve the problem as putting
classes under orion default-web-app does give me trouble.  I must miss
something.

Thank you.

Yeoman