Strange..but I can actually find an EJB via the
lookup("java:comp/env/ejb/Bean") however, when I start Orino with the
console, I go to the node that displays the context, and I see the COMP
node, but in that same line is my com.company.package.EJB name listed
there..and its not below the COMP/ENV node, where I would expect it to be.
Is this the expected behavior? I am using Orion 1.3.7. I was about to try
1.3.8 and 1.4.0 but my cd-burn got jacked up somehow and I couldn't get them
off the cd..so I'll try it again tonight when I get home.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]